We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I like to prepare this dish when I have several people at the table. It is prepared without working too hard on it and can be portioned nicely.
- 1 pc. Pork pulp [1-2 kg]
- 1-2 smoked sausages from home
- 1 red
- 1 onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 dried hot pepper
- 3 tablespoons oil
- chopped thyme
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Pork meat with sausages on the tray:
- The piece of pulp is pricked with the transverse knife. With the help of the tail of a wooden spoon, make room and insert the sausage.
- Salt the pulp and fry in oil, well on all sides until it crusts.
- The vegetables are cleaned, washed and sliced.
- Remove the piece of meat and cook the onion and pepper in the hot oil, towards the end and the chopped tomato.
- In a tray the right size, pour the vegetable sauce, the chopped hot pepper, the chopped thyme, a cup of water over it.
- Place the tray in the oven covered for 30 minutes at 220 degrees. After this it is discovered and left for approx. 15 min to brown nicely.
- The steak is sliced after the meat has warmed up a bit.
- I had mashed potatoes as a garnish, but it goes just as well with what you prefer.
By initially frying the piece of meat until it catches the crust, the juiciness of the steak is "sealed". You will get a red but juicy steak inside.